Selamat Hari Kebangsaan!
Wishing all in Batu Pahat, and visitors to Batu Pahat a very Happy National Day! Not forgetting the Batu Pahat people those overseas too.
TheStar newspaper has this page about 50 Things Malaysian.
What about a 50 things Batu Pahat? Let me start the list with a few…. (with the help of my dear friend Edder who is chatting with me while I am typing this)
– The Summit, formerly known as Summit Parade.
– Very very old tree at the roundabout.
– Mohd Shah Briyani
– Power Gam Briyani
– High School Batu Pahat
– Turtle Soup at Chiak Pa Sat
– Kway Chap at Mar Chor keng
– Perahu Restoran
– Temenggung Ibrahim Girls School – TIGS
– Convent Batu Pahat
Need your contribution. Tell us what you think is distinctly Batu Pahat.